Thursday 5 February 2009

Read All About Me!! Prima Magazine Article


At last the March edition of Prima magazine has arrived in the shops and I have been able to see what they made of the interview with me and I wasn't disappointed. The content is more or less accurate but anybody who knows me would agree that the tone of it isn't very "me"!! A big thanks to my friends and Crafts Forum supporters who have taken the trouble to have a look and to my new found friends at Twitter too. I must confess that Twitter has become a large (and disruptive!) influence in my life but I love every moment of my time tweeting. If you decide to give it a go then come and follow me by going to my profile page and clicking on the follow box, go on you know you want to!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done Jan, haven't read the article yet, but when I'm next in town I will buy the magazine. Glad you are plased with the article. Hopefully sales will rocket!!

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

Glad the article has gone well for you! Must remember to buy it!
Well Done Sarah x