Thursday 15 January 2009

Getting Motivated



Well here we are on the 15th January so it is high time to get creating and sharing the results with you. I have been a little distracted by Twitter - in a good way - where I am having a lot of fun tweeting with my followers who include Jonathan Ross, Will Carling, Stephen Fry and Philip Schofield. Hello to all tweeters if you are reading this! I haven't been entirely idle as I have not only been making jewellery but I entered a writing competition judged by Alexander McCall-Smith (he of the No1 Ladies Detective Agency) and my short story was shortlisted. Also coming soon will be my interview by Prima magazine for the March issue due out beginning of February.

3 comments:

Bizz said...

WOW!

What a great start to the year! I am sure it is a sign of greater things to come this year! Enjoy it!

Congratulations and Good Luck!
~Buffy x x

Bizz said...

Sorry me again :D

Just read your comment on my Page,
Oh do accept the award you deserve 2! your blog really does reflect your writing skillage! and your work is always a pleasure to drool over!

*hugs*
~Buffy x x

Vics said...

oooh pretty.. may have to adapt that design, I feel in need of a new necklace ;0P