Saturday 8 November 2008

My New Look!

I just couldn't resist showing off my new haircut! My hairdresser was a little taken aback when I told her to cut my shoulder length hair but I needed a change and I'm really pleased with the result. Maybe I should go buy some new clothes to go with my new image.....hehe.
This morning I found some fab pink "Angel Hair" wool on offer at only 49p a ball. There seemed no point in resisting so I need to check out some patterns and get the needles click clacking Oh if only there were just a few more hours in every day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As I didn't know what you looked like before, I can say that this style really suits you. You look good girl....

Stephanie - My Calico Heart said...

The new haircut looks great. I would love to give you an award, pop on over to my blog if you would like to accept it.

Stephaniex